PowerPoint Slides is just a part of any business presentation but the depth to be delivered is the most important factor. More so, if it is to be presented to the general audience, a client or to the company’s top management.
Photo from http://in2ambition.com/effective-presentation-skills/
There are actually many means to deliver an effective presentation and here are some tips that may be helpful in one way or another:
- The credibility must be established upfront.
- Involve an objective in the very beginning of a presentation.
- Use supporting resources and materials to back-up the presenter’s credibility.
- Commence the presentation with a strong and prevailing quotation or image.
- Ensure to involve the audiences through rhetorical or thought-provoking questions.
- Using some startling statement is the best way to get the audiences’ attention.
- For the Q&A segment, ensure to prepare for the most difficult question that can be possibly raised.
- In case there is no inquiry raised, keep the ball rolling by raising query to the listeners.
- Be ready with a short closing remark after the Q&A has been completed.