Whether a person is a fresh graduate or someone who has been working for quite some time, there is something that both have in common, and that is they want to work in a company that is ideal. Ideal may be a subjective term, but the bottom line is, the best is what is always expected.
Photo from https://www.123rf.com/photo_53029015_man-hand-writing-whats-your-ideal-company-with-black-marker-on-visual-screen-isolated-on-background-.html
But what is the usual quality that employees look for in a company? Here’s a few that will definitely enhance an employer’s brand in the eyes of any jobseeker or employee:
- Constant Training and Career Development – A mentoring program will always be a top consideration.
- Employee Appreciation – Recognition of milestone and accomplishment can boost the morale of anyone.
- Harmonious Working Environment – Positivity is key. And this will result to employees looking forward to work and contribute to the company.
- Merit Employee’s Ideas – If employees’ opinion is given consideration, they will feel significant and respected.
- Crisis or Complaint Handling – Nobody wants blame culture.
While majority is very vocal to how much they prefer to work in an ideal company, employees or jobseekers must also be an ideal in the eyes of their employer.